Content Creation &
Social Media Management
New Lab offers London based content creation services.
We also manage social media accounts for clients worldwide.
Content Creation Services
You are what you post
Content is at the heart of social media. It is what people interact with on your social media profiles. Quality content can make them feel passionate about your brand. Weak content can make a wrong impression and drive people away.
You started your business to win
You invested time and resources to make your business a success. What you share on social media cannot be anything but great. It has to represent you. It needs to be engaging and valuable.
Producing great content can be a struggle
You and your employes can try to do it alone. This approach can seize a lot of your valuable time. The time you should be spending on tasks where you make the most significant difference.
Also most likely, you will get mixed results. They can leave you discouraged and even damage your brand.
Get quality content the easy way
New Lab produces high-quality visual content for London based businesses. We work with expert photographers, videographers and designers. People like our Chief Instagram Officer Ari, who are specialists in social media.
We help you cut the guesswork and provide the content you will be proud to share.
Did you know that visual content is 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content?
Our content creation experts help you:
How our content creation services work
1. You tell us about your business
We customise our services to each client. Thus it is crucial for us to get to know you.
2. We analyse your social media presence
Based on the submitted information, we run an analysis of your web presence. You will receive an initial report for free and without obligations.
It aims to identify your strengths and weaknesses and uncover areas of improvement.
3. We work with you to define goals
If we are a good fit for each other, together we set goals and devise strategies. We determine which type of content you need and how best to produce it.
4. We produce quality visual content
Our content creators get to work creating content for you. Once assembled, we deliver it in a way to help you share it on social media.
5. You publish and engage your audience
The content is now yours to share on the web. We will support you with tips on how to make the best of it.
5 key facts about your business and social media
1. Your clients are on social media
The vast majority of companies will find their customers on social media. Why are we so sure? Because almost half of all the people in the World are active social media users.
The Global State of Digital in 2019 Report is one of the world’s most comprehensive studies on digital trends. It estimates there are 3.484 billion social media users worldwide as of 2019.
In the UK, 67% of the population is active on social media.
Facebook and Instagram are among the top 5 most active social media platforms in the UK.
2. Your competitors are on social media
Your competitors are already using social media to promote their businesses and boost sales.
Statistics from 2018 show that 81% of small and medium-sized businesses use social media.
Your competitors seem to be doing well on social media:
- Almost 90% of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75 % say they’ve increased traffic
- More than 50% of marketers who have been implementing social media marketing tactics for two years have reported improved sales
Can you afford to be left behind?
3. Customers want to engage with your business on social media
Social media allows you to engage with your customers directly. Not interacting means losing potential customers. Not contributing to conversations means others are telling your story.
- About 58.6 % of American consumers interact with brands on social media about one to three times per day
- For 45% of consumers, social media is one of the first channels they go to in case they have any questions or issues.
4. Social media can drive your sales
Social media is not just about conversations. Social content can strongly influence buying behaviour.
- 78% of consumers say companies’ social media posts impact their purchases
- Consumers are 71% more likely to make a purchase based on social media referrals
5. Doing a poor job on social media might harm your business
Many have misconceptions about how social media works and what it takes to be successful.
They might say something down these lines:
Everyone else is on social media. So, we have to be there as well. Let’s open some accounts and posts something sometimes.
Doing a lousy job on social media will not only lead to missed opportunities but might reflect poorly on your brand.
New Lab helps you win on social media
New Lab covers all aspects of social media needs for businesses. Our focus is on Instagram and Facebook, as well as other visual platforms. We offer bespoke and personalised services to micro adjust to each client.